{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Lazada  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Wayne from Aus

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Lazada
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:08:59 PM »
I thought Lazada might have been easier to deal with from Australia. I wanted to buy and pair of battery operated shears - 2500 Baht. To pay I first tried to use BPay but they don't use BPay from Australia. So I used my credit card and they/or bank in Australia wouldn't accept it or not deal with it. Pretty annoying. Not many other options really.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Lazada
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:37:35 PM »
I thought Lazada might have been easier to deal with from Australia. I wanted to buy and pair of battery operated shears - 2500 Baht. To pay I first tried to use BPay but they don't use BPay from Australia. So I used my credit card and they/or bank in Australia wouldn't accept it or not deal with it. Pretty annoying. Not many other options really.
Only this week ordered items from Lazada at 11-00am Monday,they were delivered at 12-20pm yesterday

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 06:04:50 PM »
I ordered last week, they had 10% off for Black Friday.  Used my US Credit Card, no issues. 

Just note that each item is almost considered an individual order, so I had 8 items and am getting 8 different packages.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:08:22 AM »
I ordered last week, they had 10% off for Black Friday.  Used my US Credit Card, no issues. 

Just note that each item is almost considered an individual order, so I had 8 items and am getting 8 different packages.

Had the same offer on Cyber Monday

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 03:57:34 PM »
I use Lazada a lot and to date have had no duff items and a very good overall service/experience.
Urleft- thing to remember is that Lazada are just an agents. 8 items ordered may well be from 8 different sellers/suppliers, hence 8 different deliveries. Lazada have no direct involvement in the packing/shipping/delivery. Last week I ordered several items and by chance 3 were from the same supplier and all arrived in one package.
I always opt for the cash on delivery and open and inspect the item before paying. So far so good but not sure what the procedure would be if something wasn't right and I refused delivery. Don't think the Kerry driver likes me doing it much but better than having the hassle of arranging a return.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 04:42:21 PM »
Freddy,

Very easy to return stuff to Lazada.  I returned a dog carrier a few months ago, and just today I returned a toy.  I did not (will not) get my CC refunded until Lazada gets it, but there was no issue with the dog carrier. 

To return you can take it to a 7-11 or the Post Office, and no shipping charge.  Go on line to the order, say you want to return and then print the return lable (includes a receipt from 7-11).

Admittedly there could be an exchange rate change doing it this way, but not a problem to me. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
Freddy,

Very easy to return stuff to Lazada.  I returned a dog carrier a few months ago, and just today I returned a toy.  I did not (will not) get my CC refunded until Lazada gets it, but there was no issue with the dog carrier. 

To return you can take it to a 7-11 or the Post Office, and no shipping charge.  Go on line to the order, say you want to return and then print the return lable (includes a receipt from 7-11).

Admittedly there could be an exchange rate change doing it this way, but not a problem to me. 

Agreed the return and refund policy and service at Lazada is very good.

However, I am surprised that they don't have an exchange system. I bought a vacuum packing machine. It broke down inside 2 days. I asked for a replacement as I still wanted one. I was told that I had to return the faulty item, get a refund and then re order.

I didn't bother to re order in the end.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 08:50:22 PM »
Thank you both for the info.
I've never looked into the returns procedure and just made the assumption that it would be a hassle. Good to know it's simple and the Kerry guy will I'm sure be happy if I stop opening everything before handing over the dosh.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 02:02:35 PM »
Freddy,

Freddy, just an update.

I used my US Credit Card to buy, it was refunded on 13 Dec for the product I mentioned.  Not too bad to wait 11 days for a refund which includes free shipping back to the distributor, not to the seller. 

A week ago I had to return a spark plug gauge I received because I ordered a cheese slicer.  This was on the seller out of China, but as I mentioned the return is to Lazada.  I took it to the IMobile 7-11 where they said they do about 2 Lazada returns a week so they were familiar with the process. 

Offline Smithy

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 03:15:17 PM »
I'm a big fan of Lazada and use them all the time.
The only problem I have with the site is, even though they have a English Translated Page, it is still mostly in Thai , so you're never 100% sure what you are ordering ( with some items ) .
The other day I ordered what I thought was a 6 Piece Bedroom set at the great price of 1500 B. When it arrived it was just the Duvet and so I had to order the Fitted Sheet,Pillow Cases and Bumper Covers at an extra cost of 850 B. But still a good buy at 2350 B,and the extra order was here in 2 days ( ordered Monday. arrived Wednesday  )  :)

« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 03:20:04 PM by Smithy »

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2017, 06:59:40 PM »
Keith - yep, seems a good service.
Smithy - nice bed set. I'd just use the cover without the quilt. Even this time of year I keep the fan going all night resulting in the other half needing a double quilt.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick