{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Thai Restaurant Krasang  (Read 4227 times)

Offline mahdam

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Thai Restaurant Krasang
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:54:35 AM »
For those living in, or near to Krasang, I am probably leaning on an open door. But for the benefit of others, last night we stopped at a recently opened Thai Restaurant on the  2208 road into Krasang. It is located on the left hand side of that road traveling towards Krasang approx 150mtrs before the PTT fuel stn. We arrived around 18.30 to be greeted by polite and efficient young staff (some very nice eye candy amongst them) The menu is unfortunately only in Thai, so you will need your Wife/Girlfriend, or Geek along to translate. Our food arrived quickly, and was delicious! Without doubt some of the best Thai food I have tasted. And very reasonably priced.The place was spotlessly clean, toilets included.
Definitely worth a visit should you be passing.

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Thai Restaurant Krasang
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 02:33:21 PM »
Thx Mahdam, will check it out someday !

Yeah not many choices in Krasang since Zabsa closed. Do you know if they ever will re-open ??

Offline mahdam

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 03:29:58 PM »
Thx Mahdam, will check it out someday !

Yeah not many choices in Krasang since Zabsa closed. Do you know if they ever will re-open ??
Not any time soon I'm afraid. We went over to see the new baby a couple of weeks back, and she told us she had no immediate plans to re open, until the little one was a bit older, as it was difficult for her to find someone reliable to take care of the little fellow whist she was working. He was born prematurely, and spent weeks in hospital before being allowed home, he is doing fine now, but I understand her caution.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »
For those living in, or near to Krasang, I am probably leaning on an open door. But for the benefit of others, last night we stopped at a recently opened Thai Restaurant on the  2208 road into Krasang. It is located on the left hand side of that road traveling towards Krasang approx 150mtrs before the PTT fuel stn. We arrived around 18.30 to be greeted by polite and efficient young staff (some very nice eye candy amongst them) The menu is unfortunately only in Thai, so you will need your Wife/Girlfriend, or Geek along to translate. Our food arrived quickly, and was delicious! Without doubt some of the best Thai food I have tasted. And very reasonably priced.The place was spotlessly clean, toilets included.
HAS COLD BEER??

Offline mahdam

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 05:43:12 PM »
HAS COLD BEER??
Indeed it does.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 07:55:09 PM »
HAS COLD BEER??
Indeed it does.

Being some 40kms from home, and with cold beer, it is not somewhere that I would venture out to unless it involved an overnight stay in a hotel or resort close by. The same goes for some very nice eateries in both Buriram and Surin.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick