{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Australian Designed Air Compressors in Buriram October 2017  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Australian Designed Air Compressors in Buriram October 2017
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:08:58 AM »
I am very pleased to announce a special event for expats being held next week at Ruangsangthai in Buriram. The managing director of WestAir Air Compressor Company will be showcasing proven quality air compressors exclusively and in person at my family owned tool shop in Buriram for one week. Starting Monday October 9th Mr. Jamie McKinnell of Perth, Australia will personally answer questions in English regarding this quality line of air compressors. The warranty service for Westair air compressors will be accomplished promptly in Buriram and not shipped for a few weeks to Bangkok. The air compressors will be on an introductory sale, not a pick a price out of the air sale. Prices similar to Puma air compressors.  Genuine made in Thailand Honda petrol engines or Mitsubishi electric motors on this brand of air compressors which are assembled in Buriram with components sourced in Germany and the PRC.  Due to customer requests I now have in stock two sizes of heavy duty, yet affordable, One Hand Bar Clamps. Not to be confused with the bar chairs now in stock at Ruangsangthai to raise reformed steel from the ground while pouring concrete. I hope you will stop by next week to see and test the air compressors at Ruangsangthai builders merchant store in Buriram.  Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

Re: Australian Designed Air Compressors in Buriram October 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 08:53:38 AM »
See special prices and meet the managing director of WestAir Air Compressors starting next Monday October 9th through Saturday October 14 exclusively at Ruangsangthai in Buriram. When you see and compare WestAir air compressors to the similar priced Puma air compressors and see the components, build quality and length of warranty you can decide what air compressor is a better option. Mr. Jamie McKinnell is a 2nd generation owner of WestAir based in Perth, Australia, with the assembly plant for Thailand now open in Buriram.  The warranty repair turnaround time on Airstream piston air compressors is 24 hours or less for customers of Ruangsangthai. The Westair product range includes, but is not limited to; SCR Rotary Screw Electric and Diesel Air Compressors, Reciprocating (piston) Electric, Petrol and Diesel powered Air Compressors, in both portable and stationary configurations. Mitsubishi electric motors and Honda petrol engines will be on the sale air compressors in Buriram at Ruangsangthai. Please take advantage of this opportunity to see and test quality tools at very reasonable prices.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 12:47:48 PM »
The Australian managing director of WestAir Air Compressors brought over two truck loads of quality air compressors to display and sell at deep discount in Buriram at Ruangsangthai this morning. The tent is in the covered customer parking lot. Thank you Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 04:19:41 PM »
Mr. Paul an expat from the UK bought the first WestAir air compressor sold in Buriram Thailand this morning. See the high quality of this established Australian Brand of air compressors exclusively for October in Thailand at Ruangsangthai in Buriram. Honda petrol 4 stroke engines | Mitsubishi single phase motors | Hitachi Single phase motors or Mitsubishi 3 phase motors are professionally installed under the direct supervision of Mr. Jamie McKinnell. 24 hours or less repair turn around for warranty service when you buy WestAir at Ruangsangthai.  Compare the warranty repair times weeks? months? of other brands in Thailand. The parts are in Buriram for proper repairs of West Air compressors. It is a great frustration to see customers of my family owned hardware store have to wait for parts that an unnamed company could keep in stock if they put the customer needs first.  This is one of the reasons I am proud to sell WestAir.   That is NOT a Vacuum Erection Device (VED) given free in Buriram to older expats. That is a Tyre Inflator Pump in the hands of the young Thai woman. The tire infaltor is not used to treat organic or psychogenic ED.  Thank you Mr. Pichai.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 04:21:56 PM by Pichai »

Offline jim666

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 09:08:54 PM »
A critical part of any import / wholesale business is finding the right outlet for your goods and with Mr Pichai's RuangSangThai hardware store I couldn't have found a better or more helpful customer to help sell my product.

Thanks also to all the expats who have been down for a look and chat, pleasure to meet you all. Anyone who is in the market for a compressor feel free to give me a buzz and I will be happy to help.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 05:41:39 PM »
Due to the reasonable sales met, and the tremendous customer feedback, I've asked Jamie and the team of WestAir air compressors to showcase and demonstrate these quality air compressors for one more week exclusively in Buriram at Ruangsangthai. Jamie has a bi-lingual staff trainer who instructed the Ruangsangthai air compressor associates on the advantages and features of WestAir compressors today.  Please stop by Ruangsangthai to meet Jamie and test the air compressors until next Friday October 20th. 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 08:59:47 PM »
Honda Power products have now provided petrol powered GX and GP engines for larger capacity WestAir air compressors. You see the operators of Rice harvesting machines buy these compressors for repair of large rice harvesting machinery in the fields of Buriram. That is not a VED device being discussed by Ruben of H2O water and Jamie the MD of WestAir air compressors in Buriram on Tuesday morning. I hope you will visit the WestAir tent in front of my family owned tool store this week in Buriram. Thank you Mr. Pichai.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick