{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: HELP WITH SEALING A CONCRETE TILE ROOF & INTERIOR PAINTING WATER DAMAGE  (Read 5093 times)

Offline hititnow

• http://buriramexpats.com/
Hello Everyone!

So we built a house in Kandong, Buriram and I am actually very pleased that the only 'brain-x' that the builder (second builder actually) that we used had was that he didn't seal the seams/gaps in the concrete roofing tiles.  Most of the seams/gaps have been filled/sealed with silicone but I would like a professional to come and have a look and make any additional repairs/sealing that might be necessary.

I also need an 'experienced' (I use the word experienced vs. skilled out of fear that I would get no responses to my request using the word 'professional' or 'skilled' in my ad/request) painter to paint the damage caused by the water soaking through a few areas of the interior ceiling and walls.

Please PM or email me directly.

Thank you.

J.

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Re: HELP WITH SEALING A CONCRETE TILE ROOF & INTERIOR PAINTING WATER DAMAGE
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 12:46:31 PM »
Perhaps the brand of roof tile, such as CPAC or Diamond or Shera has authorized installers available for repair work. Certainly a full line SCG CPAC roof tile dealer or a full line Diamond Building Products dealer in Buriram will have staff on duty with technical knowledge and instructional brochures that indicate how to solve any roof problem on the roof tile brands they sell. Silicone, as a general rule, is not a long term solution to any exterior problem. Any Home Mart ior authorized SCG dealer can offer you the service of the SCG installation sub contractors. Any Diamond Roof tile dealer can offer you the services of the authorized Diamond roof tile installation team. You can see the Diamond roof tile installation team working any sunny day at Lively Home Housing Estate next door to Robinson Shopping Center in Buriram. My store has sold Nippon Paint and TOA paint to Mr. Dave a US Expat painter with over thirty years house painting experience. There are also Thai men who make a full time living as house painters in Buriram. If you bring photos of the roof tile problem of your home built in Kang Dong to my family owned store in Buriram I can have staff give you advise on materials to consider for the repair, and the phone number of the CPAC roof tile installation Team and give you a quote on repairs performed by Diamond Roof Tile technicians. I can also give you the phone number of the technical advisors of Shera roof tiles.  Ruangsangthai Hardware does not install or repair roofs, yet we sell many products to solve any problem on a fiber cement roof, terracotta roof tile, or concrete roof in Isaan.   Ruangsangthai works closely with Diamond Building Products due to the large orders for housing estates in Buriram. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline hititnow

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 09:49:41 AM »
THANK YOU MR. PICHAI FOR THE GREAT SUGGESTION!!!

Offline Jeroen1

• Contributor with future
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
take all top tiles off...use dry ridge..put them back...cement in the holes and paint it...can all buy this stuff at mr PiCHai's shop////

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick