{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: USB C is coming  (Read 21367 times)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: USB C is coming
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2017, 12:33:57 AM »
I know this is expecting a lot from you, but Man up Starman, admit you were wrong. 

We should still be at post #2 if you had not trolled.

Go ahead. Prove post 2 to be wrong.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2017, 01:27:59 AM »
I know this is expecting a lot from you, but Man up Starman, admit you were wrong. 

My last two posts have been removed because I am a bad boy. 

But starman, show exactly where current WIFI systems are capable of charging devices via wifi.

Fairlure  to so so means I had it correct fron the start and you were just a troll.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2017, 06:01:02 AM »
I will go and buy a new set of white gloves...........I will be the referee......Just tell me the venue

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2017, 06:39:39 AM »
I actually agree with why I am here.  I provide referenced backed up coming data.  However, my troll had to interject himself with invalid capability, but this time it was too easy to prove him a troll.   

And Adam, remember DT saying locked and loaded.  Post against me again and you will find out what that means.  I have not replied directly to you for years.  Do not push it.

Just so that you and everyone is aware, I have reported this comment. My comment is not any kind of attack against you, but look what you come out with. Totally unnecessary urleft.

This is the first time I have ever reported a post. But I do not hide behind anonymity.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:50:14 AM by Adam »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2017, 06:45:38 AM »
Adam he spent to many years trying to 'police the world',can't get it out of his head.......Sad but True

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2017, 08:22:30 AM »

My last two posts have been removed because I am a bad boy. 

But starman, show exactly where current WIFI systems are capable of charging devices via wifi.

Fairlure  to so so means I had it correct fron the start and you were just a troll.

Yep. Got me there. I am not aware of any device that can be chareged by wifi. Then again I have never said there was. I said "wireless" I also quoted Nokia Lumia. I also said I felt the wireless technology would be common place in 5 years, not now.

You'll be telling me wifi printers don't exist next. 555

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 10:12:10 AM »
 surrender1

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 10:17:09 AM »
I actually agree with why I am here.  I provide referenced backed up coming data.  However, my troll had to interject himself with invalid capability, but this time it was too easy to prove him a troll.   

And Adam, remember DT saying locked and loaded.  Post against me again and you will find out what that means.  I have not replied directly to you for years.  Do not push it.

Just so that you and everyone is aware, I have reported this comment. My comment is not any kind of attack against you, but look what you come out with. Totally unnecessary urleft.

This is the first time I have ever reported a post. But I do not hide behind anonymity.

Yes Adam,  Exactly what I expected from your British humor.  You keep picking and picking at me and then cry to Admin/mod when I finally respond.  What a wimp. 

If you would be civil to me and stop sniping I would be civil to you. 

Give Trump a call, maybe he has a Military Option locked and loaded for the little blighters!!!

Or do as in the Martian movie and add your own fertilizer!!

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 10:25:26 AM »
I will respond to your comments, most likely for the last time as you are a humourless person.

The Martain quote is a JOKE. In the movie the potatoes are grown in human faeces. It was not a personal attack, but an attempt at humour.

The DT quote was also a JOKE. You are describing a battle against little red Asians that have invaded your territory and I made an attempt at humour that I thought you might appreciate.

So no urleft, I am not a wimp, you just do not appreciate my humour, but see them as personal attacks, because you lack any sense of humour. What a wonderful life you must lead taking everything so seriously.

I was trying to be nice to you, but now I just wish you would get banned.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 11:10:10 AM »
now I just wish you would get banned.

Wow, what a man.  Posts to me and they cries to Admin when I respond.  Wimp

How about this, you ignore me and I will continue to ignore you.      You have said I don't understand British humor, so don't use it on me.

Nookie and I have never cried to admin about each other, in fact when I was asked about whether he should be banned I said no and asked he be kept as a forum member.

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 11:23:52 AM »
If I want to reply to you I will, this is not your forum, much as it seems you would like it to be.

If I was a wimp I would not have posted in the open forum that I had had reported your post. I did so as what you wrote was out of order.

Can you not see that the two quotes, that you mentioned were my feeble attempts at humour? You might not have found them funny, but they were in no way personal attacks. I wish others would chip in, if the general consensus is that I am out of order, I will stop posting.

I am trying to make the forum a little less dry, but you claim that I am attacking you. I just don't get it.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 11:27:19 AM »
If I want to reply to you I will, this is not your forum, much as it seems you would like it to be.

If I was a wimp I would not have posted in the open forum that I had had reported your post. I did so as what you wrote was out of order.

Can you not see that the two quotes, that you mentioned were my feeble attempts at humour? You might not have found them funny, but they were in no way personal attacks. I wish others would chip in, if the general consensus is that I am out of order, I will stop posting.

I am trying to make the forum a little less dry, but you claim that I am attacking you. I just don't get it.

Don't post to me and I won't post to or about you.  Can we agree to that?   

Offline Adam

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2017, 11:36:52 AM »
No, this is an open forum and if I wish to post I can and will. I will do my best to be civil to you and I will continue to write what I find funny. I just ask you not to take everything written as a personal attack because it is not.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2017, 11:52:47 AM »
No, this is an open forum and if I wish to post I can and will. I will do my best to be civil to you and I will continue to write what I find funny. I just ask you not to take everything written as a personal attack because it is not.

LOL  But all I was doing was responding with American humor and terms of endearment which you obviously do not understand. 

We have a saying in the USA, you reap what you sow.   Keep your humor away from me, be civil, and we won't have a problem. 

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2017, 11:57:35 AM »
Against my better judgement I'll comment.

IMHO the 2  posts being referred to weren't personal attacks.

There  have been the odd occassions in the past where I thought ( even with my dry sense of British humour) that comments were spiteful and bullying. The intent may have been humorous but didn't read that way.

Despite the above, there is a time to move on, to forgive and forget, or at least put it to bed and not keep harping back to the past.

Again IMHO. If a thread is launched anyone with an interest is entitled to comment. It is ridiculous to suggest that if one member has taken part then another shouldn't because those 2/3/4 individuals don't get along.

You have to ask yourselves, how is it that the majority of active members, regardless of nationality, are able to exchange views, swap comments and make jokes without getting into online squabbles at what seems like every opportunity.

It's fu**ing childish.

And as a foot note, again, just my opinion:-

There are no leaders or bosses amongst the BE forum members. We are just a bunch of guys who have decided to make new lives for ourselves in Thailand. So, despite what individuals may think, we all have this fundamental thing in common and should be supporting each other in being successful.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick