{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Bi Lingual "P' Bob" returns to Buriram Builders Merchants  (Read 12354 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Bi Lingual "P' Bob" returns to Buriram Builders Merchants
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 12:34:34 PM »
This Saturday morning P Bob checked our first full shipment of Solar Powered LED flood lights. These lights are ip65 rated, and have been tested for 60 days by California Bob in his wife's Buriram village home. There is a standard 5 meter power cable between the solar panel and the LED light which has mounting brackets included. Both warm light an daylight LED fixtures are available. Real warranty. Real installation service available at Ruangsangthai, although this is a D.I.Y. project. NO PEA bill. I checked Lazada and this product is a better value at Ruangsangthai. There is no other ip65 rated solar powered LED floodlight of this quality or price value currently at the Buriram Global House, Buriram Thai Watsadu, Buriram IQ House, Buriram Home Mart, Buriram Home Mega Mart.  These lights go on at dusk and off again in the morning. All automatic so you do not need to rush home and turn on your outdoor garden lights in Isaan. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 09:13:55 PM »
P Bob checks the first shipment of Solar Roof Mounted Attic Cooling Ventilation fans to arrive in Buriram at Ruangsangthai. An expat ordered these solar fans on Thursday and they arrived on Saturday in Buriram. I look forward to seeing the installation on a professional grade BlueScope metal roof of these beautiful solar powered fans. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to order a quality home building material. Mr. Pichai

How do you install on exella roof tiles ?
Spesially about preventing water leaks.
Using some kind om "lead skirt" ??
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:45:45 PM by Mod »

Offline Pichai

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 09:01:38 AM »
Olav:  I would only advise hiring the very best installation team to install any solar panels on your beautiful CPAC Excella roof tiles. Ruangsangthai has a working relationship with a British managed solar installation team.  When you are in Buriram, I can set up an appointment for you to see actual installations completed in Buriram by this experienced team. The small solar panels which power LED lights can be mounted on fascia board with zero risk of roof leaks in Buriram.  These solar powered outdoor lights have been tested for over one month in a Buriram village house. I am confident of this product and offer a one year replacement warranty. I sent California Bob to see and buy any competitive LED outdoor solar powered lights at the Buriram HomePro | Buriram Thai Watsadu | Buriram IQ House | Buriram Global House | Buriram Home Mart | Buriram Home Mega Mart and he brought back a wall mounted Eve Lighting fixture which retails for 1000 baht more than the 15 watt light sold at my family owned builders merchants store. HomePro does have a beautiful display POSTER of rooftop mounted solar panels which a subcontractor can install in Buriram.  The prices are clearly posted for this solar power option of a home in Buriram or Surin Province.   

Offline Pichai

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018, 12:18:44 PM »
P Bob has taken a leave away from working to resolve an issue. There is an open door at Ruangsangthai for a dedicated worker of his skill set.  I hope to announce P Bob's return in 2018.
This week I hired a young man who worked 10 years in Phuket and for the past year at the Buriram Global House Store. He is now part of the expat assistance team at my Buriram Builders Merchants store. A new aluminum body, self propelled lawn mower with rear or side discharge has arrived in Isaan. The Briggs & Stratton engine and real warranty place this lawn mower heads and shoulders above the quality and value you see priced under 14K at other home improvement stores in Thailand. Yes we are open today including the delivery department. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 10:12:09 AM »
This week P Bob flew to Bangladesh to start a new foreign work contract for a major construction company. All of the Buriram hardware store staff and my family wish him a safe and profitable overseas work assignment. Not many folks would allow a Husqvarna or Stihl chain saw blade held to their neck by a Thai woman.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:13:58 AM by Pichai »

Offline Pichai

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 01:05:27 PM »
Two new staff of my family owned builders merchants store in Buriram are bi-lingual. The young man, Khun Wit understands and speaks English and Thai. Today he went to assist a UK expat with a portable job site mixer. Miss Biw is a college graduate who understands and speaks Thai and English. Today she was checking stock of the AAC block kitchen counters, Lintels and larger size wall building blocks available and in stock at Ruangsangthai in Buriram. They both enjoy serving free fresh ground coffee or TEA to customers at my hardware store. Thank you for your support.Mr. Pichai. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick