{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Highly recommended Chiropractor  (Read 5337 times)

Offline RussellAustralia

• http://buriramexpats.com/
Highly recommended Chiropractor
« on: June 21, 2017, 04:39:52 PM »
Recently I queried if anyone knew a decent chiropractor and no one was aware of anyone locally so I visited Bangkok and found a sensational chiropractor who was all about positive treatment for the patient and not financial churn.

Narin Clinic Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
12 Pradit Manutham 15 Lat Phrao, Bangkok
Eastville Shopping Centre at Lat Phrao is across the soi from the clinic
Dr Tony is an outstanding professional chiropractor with great manner. I have had back problems for many years and tweaked my back/neck and had nerve issues with my right arm. Speaks very good English as he studied in the USA. Total consultation lasted 1 hr. There was an initial history questionnaire and then a verbal interview with a physical examination prior to physical adjustments then passed onto assistant for ultrasound treatment, stretching exercises, electrical pulse treatment and then Dr Tony taped my back up for support with additional verbal advice. Cost 1,600 bht.  Had instant relief with neck and back.  Definitely recommend this clinic as I was ready to fly back to Australia for treatment from my regular chiro, now I am happier to come here for any additional treatment.
Reception area fantastic with free wifi. opposite Eastville Shopping Centre and close to 7/11 in same soi. All staff are professional and helpful I am impressed with the thoroughness of the consultation phase and also of the treatment, it was obvious that patients are treated with a view to fixing the problem and not just the symptom.  The assistant also taught my girlfriend how to do the stretching exercises with me which I was impressed with.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Highly recommended Chiropractor
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:30:01 PM »
Thanks for that important /good info

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 09:27:18 AM »
A long way to go with a backache. Especially when treatment is available locally.

Offline RussellAustralia

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 10:01:29 PM »
I searched for a local chiropractor and wasn't able to find anyone who is a registered practitioner.  If you are suggesting Thai massage I had tried that as-well-as doctors public and private.  The condition was that bad that I contemplated travelling to Australia.  My comment was for any person in a similar situation looking for decent options that this was a professional who is in Thailand who provided quality treatment (that worked for me) at an affordable price.  I hope that this can be of assistance, cheers.

Tassie

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 06:37:52 AM »
Hello Russell,
Dr. Mark is a fully qualified chiropractor trained in California.
His website is: http://thailandchiropractor.com/contact-us/
Regards

Holistic Health Systems Ltd.
Dr. Mark Leoni
322 Sukhumvit Soi 79, Phra Khanong Nua,
Bangkok 10260
Tel: 02-716-2998, 081-627-0312
คลินิกกายภาพบำบัดโฮลิสติก เฮลธ์ ซิสเต็มส์
ดร. มาร์ค ลีโอนี่
หมู่บ้านสุขุมวิท การ์เด้น ซิตี้
322 ซอยสุขุมวิท 79 แขวงพระโขนงเหนือ
เขตวัฒนา กรุงเทพฯ 10260
โทร. 02-716-2998, 081-627-0312

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 06:43:38 AM »
Just to point out... I have been suffering from a dislocated 5th lumber since I was 26. The pain can be bad enough that I wouldn't be able to sit in a vehicle all the way to Bangkok. That is why I sought treatment locally.

Just wondering... When you say "searched" do you mean online or footwork?

Offline lindsaywarden6

• Contributor with future
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 07:09:14 AM »
When living in Bangkok I used Dr Mark Leoni in Sukhumvit Soi 79. He and his staff are very good though the price of 2,200 per visit is up there. Usually a one hour treatment using a variety of modern machines but the last two were 1.5 hours. I visit Bangkok regularly and see Mark when I'm there. The only local "chiropractor" I've heard of was a phone number on a small sign near the ring road - when I called it was a Thai guy who learnt from his family in Phuket. Until I can find a reliable local person I will continue to see Mark.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick