{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Wheelchair for sale Mueang Buriram  (Read 6006 times)

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Wheelchair for sale Mueang Buriram
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
I have a near new wheelchair for sale. Only used inside my house and the occasional visit to BigC or Robinsons.

Perfect condition. Looks brand new. Chrome plated steel frame. Aluminium footrests. Foldable, fits in my car boot.

2 x hand brakes, same as a bicycle. Really useful when coming down a steepish ramp.

Can inspect/pickup at my home in Baan Tararom (immediately behind BigC M.Buriram)

3370 baht firm.   Please PM me, or phone 0972 186373 anytime

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Wheelchair for sale Mueang Buriram
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 10:56:15 PM »
I understand where you are coming from, however you can pick up a comparable wheelchair in Buriram for less than 3500  baht.  So someone can pay 3500 baht for a new chair supported by a store;  or someone can pay you 100 baht less for used chair. 

Great luck to you and hope Hope does well. 

Offline davureborn

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 07:56:00 AM »
While we're on the subject, where can one find a motorised wheel chair? i recently got annoyed with a neighbour when I saw him pushing himself to Buriram (15Km) to get to the hospital for a dialysis.  I would (and did take) have taken him. What kind of price are these things?

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:59:50 AM »
While we're on the subject, where can one find a motorised wheel chair? i recently got annoyed with a neighbour when I saw him pushing himself to Buriram (15Km) to get to the hospital for a dialysis.  I would (and did take) have taken him. What kind of price are these things?

Check at the new Pharmacy in Big C right next to Siam Bank.  While they did not have one shown they had the best selection of wheel chairs and may be able to order.

Offline davureborn

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 03:46:40 PM »

Check at the new Pharmacy in Big C right next to Siam Bank.  While they did not have one shown they had the best selection of wheel chairs and may be able to order.

Thanks. I did think of them. Motorised wheel chairs are as it turns out, a lot more expensive than what I am able to pay (around  ‎฿70 000.-). That's without batteries and charging station of course. I am thinking along the lines of an electric scooter now.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 05:02:43 AM »

Thanks. I did think of them. Motorised wheel chairs are as it turns out, a lot more expensive than what I am able to pay (around  ‎฿70 000.-). That's without batteries and charging station of course. I am thinking along the lines of an electric scooter now.
Are they not cheaper in Switzerland?

Offline davureborn

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 06:17:19 AM »
I doubt it. Why do you ask?

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM