{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 65007 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Trump
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »
If Trump keeps his campaign promises I believe he will be re-elected in a Reagan type landslide, especially if all those jobs he supposedly  brokered appear.  In three years the effects of his presidency should be fully realized. 

As far as assassination, yes that is always a possibility, but law enforcement agencies are probably around 98% on his side, the military is fully behind him, and the secret service is being treated with respect again.  So I would rate the probably as low. 

This big problem is that if Trump actually succeeds in what he says it will be apparent that  Obama/Dems for 10 years took the USA down the toilet.  So they have to stop Trump from succeeding at all costs. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2017, 08:16:20 PM »
I just noticed there is something really wrong with this picture.  What is missing? 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2017, 08:19:08 PM »
I just noticed there is something really wrong with this picture.  What is missing? 

Something interesting?

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2017, 04:16:43 PM »

Maybe Obama worked harder ?
Maybe Trump has all these documents on his desk because his aides couldn't be bothered to clean up his desk ?
Maybe Obama was lazy ?
Maybe Trump is on the phone all day (or Tweeting) and doesn't have the time to read all these documents
Maybe Obama couldn't be bothered to have a Photographer come around when he was busy ?
Maybe Trump works really hard and this is to show that he does (or at least give the impression that he does ..) ?

etc etc etc
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 04:20:31 PM by iammike »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2017, 06:10:11 PM »

Maybe Obama worked harder ?
Maybe Trump has all these documents on his desk because his aides couldn't be bothered to clean up his desk ?
Maybe Obama was lazy ?
Maybe Trump is on the phone all day (or Tweeting) and doesn't have the time to read all these documents
Maybe Obama couldn't be bothered to have a Photographer come around when he was busy ?
Maybe Trump works really hard and this is to show that he does (or at least give the impression that he does ..) ?

etc etc etc

No, it's that neither has a computer on the desk.  Have no idea how they cannot be computerized. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2017, 06:27:39 PM »

Maybe because they are afraid it's getting spyware on it by an aide (for example) ??? The safest way is still Paper Documents.

Oke it's a report from the Mirror but an interesting read after Obama requested an iPhone and it was HEAVILY modified before he got it.

The President of the USA has revealed that his mobile is limited to receiving emails and browsing the internet.

And it absolutely cannot take photos, play music or make calls.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/barack-obamas-presidential-iphone-cant-9138307
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:30:50 PM by iammike »

Offline jivvy

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2017, 06:59:01 PM »
I thought maybe lack of pets

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2017, 10:02:46 PM »
Some Toons:

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2017, 09:30:12 PM »
Every once in the while the media actually messes up and speaks What they think:

Controlling "exactly what people think" is the job of the media, MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski boldly declared Wednesday morning.

While discussing President Trump's entreaties to the American people to remain skeptical of the press, Bzezinski worried that if the economy turns south, Americans may end up trusting him over the media.

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think," Brzezinski said. "And that, that is our job."

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

The comment failed to raise any eyebrows from her co-panelists. Instead, her co-host, Joe Scarborough, said that Trump's media antagonism puts him on par with Mussolini and Lenin.
https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2017, 07:47:37 AM »
Just some tidbits. 

It seems Trump has his phone connected to the White House Switchboard so as calls come in he can randomly pick up and the caller will find themselves talking directly to the President.  I think that is great. 

There is new speak code, so from now on when you hear that Trump is removing "protections" for Americans, that means he is getting rid of regulations.

And the chaos in the White House, as defined by the media is that Trump does not have a "gate keeper", meaning there is not that single person that controls access to him.  So numerous advisors can just walk in on him in the Oval Office when they feel the need, that is not how the media and elites believe it should be done, therefore it must be chaos. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2017, 09:14:57 PM »
I would daresay that Trump has the support of the US military Officer Corps.  While I am not special ops, I worked with them a lot to include being their Director of Operations.   

EXCLUSIVE: Trump Took Future Green Berets into Oval Office in Q-Course First

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/trump-took-future-green-berets-oval-office/

President Trump, in his third week in office, met with a class of Green Beret candidates and brought them into the Oval Office for the first time in the course?s history.

The 18 Army officers in the Special Forces Qualification Course, or ?Q-course,? were visiting the National Security Council in early February, as a normal part of the course.

But this time, Deputy Assistant to the President Sebastian Gorka, who was scheduled to speak to the students, had suggested that they meet the president.

The plan was to take them into the Roosevelt Room in the West Wing of the White House, but Trump decided to invite them into the Oval Office, to take pictures with them for their families.

?Halfway through the discussion, [Trump] said, ?Hey ? we?re not supposed to do this but follow me, and he brought them all into the Oval Office, took a group photograph around the Resolute desk, and then ? throwing the schedules into a bit of a tizzy, said OK that?s not good enough,'? Gorka told Breitbart News in an interview.

I am 99.9% sure that the coup called for by the libs using the US Military will not happen.

Offline Mod

• Global Moderator
  • Reliable reporter on the right way
    • http://www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2017, 09:55:16 PM »
We have some complaint about this thread.

People say it is too much. People not interested.

Please answer this question. Is this time to close this?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2017, 04:58:59 AM »
It should have been closed long ago.......the day it opened!

Tassie

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2017, 05:26:14 AM »
Close it now.

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2017, 05:58:23 AM »
Close it, there is enough Trump on the news if one chooses to watch it.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick