{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Free Buriram Open Day and Home Building Expo 7 Day Event  (Read 8094 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Free Buriram Open Day and Home Building Expo 7 Day Event
« on: October 04, 2016, 05:37:52 PM »
For Buriram Expats considering to build a house or for current home owners in Buriram Province, Surin Province and nearby Provinces in isaan, I am proud to announce the dates | time | and free price of this 3rd event to be held exclusively at my family owned builders merchant store. As more details on the free food and beverages are confirmed I will post on this fine forum. The name brands including DeWALT, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Metabo consider 7 days to be ideal for a free expo in Isaan.
The entire event will be under cover from the sun or rain, other than the solar panel display.  There will be covered seating for expats to enjoy complimentary soft drinks, complimentary pizza and to meet other expats in a casual atmosphere.

Offline Pichai

Re: Free Buriram Open Day and Home Building Expo 7 Day Event
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 12:07:54 PM »
Update on the April 2017 FREE Buriram Home Garden Tool EXPO and Sale.  The 45 vendors including Hitachi Tools | Mitsubishi Water Pumps | DeWALT Tools | Bosch Tools | Troy Bilt petrol lawn Mowers | Wolf Garten Electric Lawn Mowers | Tru Yard Garden Mulchers Chippers | Cotto Bathroom Sanitary Ware | Zinsano High pressure Washer Sprayers | iWeld MIG Inverter Welders | Hyundai Back Up Emergency Generators | Briggs & Stratton Heavy Duty Engines | Netafim Agricultural Crop & Garden irrigation and dozens of other booths will be open 9am to 5:30pm for 7 days in a row. Please visit Ruangsangthai Hardware Store to pick up VIP tickets which include entry into a lucky draw for a new motorcycle. This is a step up from the DeWALT bicycle as a grand prize at the 2015 Buriram House Expo. Complementary Food with complimentary non alcoholic beverages. Adult beverages are available at a modest cost at the package shop Thai restaurant located directly next door to Ruangsangthai. My wife does not yet see the virtue of serving complimentary craft brewed beers, apple cider or wine tasting while shopping in Buriram Isaan for power tools and kitchen appliances.  Please mark April 3rd through April 9th on your calendar to attend the Buriram Home Improvement Products Expo.  Many booths including Hitachi Power Tools will have English speakers and the female dancers communicate in a universal language.  Thank you Mr. Pichai. 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 05:16:33 PM »
I now have the general admission ticket invitations to the free Buriram Isaan Home & Garden Expo available at the Ruangsangthai Hardware Store located five minutes from the Buriram Ekachon Private Hospital on Highway 2074.  What may be of interest to the expats of Buriram and Isaan is to pick up the complimentary VIP tickets which entitle the bearer to token swag and a real drawing of a motorcycle. Those VIP tickets are free and available from Miss Gift | Miss Jaew | Miss Mai | Mr. Nop and Mr. Bob 7 days a week inside Buriram House Builders Merchants store. A sample of the VIP ticket is attached. This ticket does not show some of the hired female talent which will entertain while attired in traditional tool show clothing.  Or maybe different attire than the Tool Stop | Bunnings | D & M Tools | Lowe's or Home Depot DeWALT Tool Expo.  Thank you for your support and I am confident you and your family will enjoy attending the 3rd Buriram Home Garden Tool Expo in April 2017.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 05:22:57 PM by Pichai »

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 10:57:20 PM »
Several importers have visited Ruangsangthai this week offering new brands for me to sell to home builders and tradesmen in Buriram Province. The Fluke Multi Media importer to Thailand, Khun Teerawat Nunak Ph.D. visited the store with an electric multi meter testing tool trainer to educate the Ruangsangthai Hardware Store staff on the line of Fluke Multi meters. Please visit me. Mr. Nop or Mr. Bob to see which models of Fluke are available in March 2017 for expats and Thai citizens of Buriram.  Thank you for your support and I do hope you will visit the free home expo mega sale in April 2017 at Ruangsangthai in Buriram.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »
Looks Nice :-)
Is enternaintment/artists planned to come at day time or in the afternoons?
(If at daytime to hot for my wife and I can come ALONE and check out and get demonstrated the different tool from your well qualified visiting staff :-) :-) )

Offline Pichai

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 12:05:49 PM »
I will find out and post the daily schedule of the "female pretties". I have been told they will hand wash PART of a small car body each day. Not quite the full service female car wash as in the motion picture "The Bikini CarWash Company".

At 1pm today exclusively in Buriram at Ruangsangthai, Mr. Ken Song, the Asia regional manager of MTD, which manufactures Troy Bilt Lawn Mowers | Snapper Lawn Mowers | Briggs & Stratton Engines | Briggs & Stratton Water Pumps, Wolf Garten Lawn Mowers, will visit Ruangsangthai. While many of the Briggs & Stratton engines and all of the Troy Bilt lawn mowers are manufactured in the USA, selected models of Snapper, Rover, Wolfe Garten, Craftsman Garden Tools are manufactured in MTD factories in the P.R.C.   The Troy Bilt Garden Shredder mulcher is 100% manufactured in the USA and on display at my family owned store located in Buriram, Isaan Thailand. If you have any questions regarding your ownership experiences of Troy Bilt or Briggs & Stratton or Rover today is a great opportunity for you to come to Ruangsangthai in Buriram to meet the top management of MTD in Asia who do speak and understand English.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 10:08:59 PM »
Today in Buriram, Mr. Ken Song who is the sales manager of Asia and the South Pacific, from the MTD Brisbane Richlands, Queensland office arrived with Mr. Nic Ni the sales supervisor of Asia to meet and discuss professional lawn mowers and garden tools of Troy Bilt, Wolf Garten, Rover and Club Cadet. Spare parts and warranty support was my first question. Female models for the April 3rd through April 9th Expo was not on top of the agenda today. MTD is a family owned company based in Cleveland, Ohio with manufacturing plants in the United States and other Countries. My interest in American manufactured  professional lawn mowers and zero turn mowers was expressed. There was an agreement that the two Wolf Garten lawn mowers sent to Buriram appear to be suitable for a Barbie and Ken playhouse setting and not a typical Isaan lawn.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2017, 12:52:08 AM »
At least four female "pretties" will be on hand to answer questions, do a dance for Buriram expats during all 7 days of the free Buriram Home Show starting today. Some talk of a hand car wash with plenty of soap and bubbles. The Tool and Home product booths were all set up and stocked with sale items on Sunday for the opening at 8:30am on Monday April 3rd. The Makita Tools booth and Maktec Tool Booth were cleaned up and organized today. I hope you and your families will attend this Home & Garden & Tool show this coming week. Thank you for your support, Mr. Pichai.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2017, 05:52:03 AM »
Today in Buriram, Mr. Ken Song who is the sales manager of Asia and the South Pacific, from the MTD Brisbane Richlands, Queensland office arrived with Mr. Nic Ni the sales supervisor of Asia to meet and discuss professional lawn mowers and garden tools of Troy Bilt, Wolf Garten, Rover and Club Cadet. Spare parts and warranty support was my first question. Female models for the April 3rd through April 9th Expo was not on top of the agenda today. MTD is a family owned company based in Cleveland, Ohio with manufacturing plants in the United States and other Countries. My interest in American manufactured  professional lawn mowers and zero turn mowers was expressed. There was an agreement that the two Wolf Garten lawn mowers sent to Buriram appear to be suitable for a Barbie and Ken playhouse setting and not a typical Isaan lawn.

In my admittedly out of date experience, if Wolf ever manage to produce a good product they will discontinue it after a year because it isn't coming in for repairs enough. I still have a pair of excellent Wolf branch loppers bough 30 years ago, disappeared from the shops when I wanted to buy a second one.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 09:00:18 AM »
I have it on good authority, direct from MTD management, (who own Wolf Garten of Germany), that Wolf Garten Hand Garden Tools will be branded as Troy Bilt and sold in North America, South America and in selected Asian Counties. Ruangsangthai will be the first store in Isaan Thailand to obtain Troy Bilt garden tools when they arrive from the Wolf Garten Factory.  This morning is very busy at Ruangsangthai with the Buriram Home & Garden Expo doors open. I look forward to seeing  many expats and their families who come to enjoy the free festivities in the next 7 days. Thank you, Mr. Pichai

Offline Pichai

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 09:58:59 PM »
Please consider a visit to the Buriram Home Garden Expo this week. There are two solar power demonstration areas set up for this Open Day Sale in Buriram. Please check out near the "fish pond" just past the concrete ready mix office for English speaking staff to answer questions and give prices on Solar Panels | Inverters | Controllers | Batteries | DC Water pumps.  Several water pumps are in operation powered by solar panels.  Please pick up your free T Shirt and enter the chance to win a Honda Wave Motorcycle | Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones | think Gold Chain and other appropriate Buriram Province Door prizes.  The Free Home Expo continues daily until Sunday April 9th. Thank You, Mr. Pichai

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick