{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Zero Turn Mustang Troy Bilt Ride On Lawn Mower in Buriram Isaan Thailand  (Read 7386 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Due to customer requests I have reserved two new Troy Bilt Mustang Zero Turn Lawn Mowers. The 25hp Briggs & Stratton Engine powers this amazing lawn mower which is now available in Buriram. As the remodel of the sales floor of Ruangsangthai continues you will see additional Troy Bilt Lawn mowers featured in the front glass showcase near the entrance doors on the Buriram Phutthaisong Highway 2074. All of the Troy Bilt Lawn Mowers imported into Thailand will be on show at the February 3rd through February 9th 2017 Buriram Home & Garden Expo held in the covered parking area of Ruangsangthai. Thank you for making Ruangsangthai the #1 Troy Bilt lawn mower dealer in Isaan.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
Re: Zero Turn Mustang Troy Bilt Ride On Lawn Mower in Buriram Isaan Thailand
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 07:08:45 PM »
Look Nice, but on the opposiote scale of size; Do lawn cutting automats, like the Husqvarna Automower exist in Thailand.
Have not seen yet in any shop.
Then I can sit by the pool and the automat cut the lawn by itself as often as i program it. Can do lawns up to 5000m2 :-)

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 10:34:47 PM »
Olav: I will check with the Husqvarna importer on Monday morning and post the price if available in Thailand. Husquvarna Automower 220AC is not the top rated robotic lawn mower in consumer reports magazine. It is the most expensive Robotic lawn mower in the testing done by consumer reports. The Troy Bilt Mustang zero turn lawn mower is the highest rated in consumer reports for ZT mowers. Club Cadet, John Deere and then Toro are lower in the ratings of zero turn lawn mowers available in the USA and tested by consumer reports magazine.

Offline DeputyDavid

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 08:45:38 AM »
I see some nice rotor tillers in the background.  Are they Troy Bilt as well?  What do they cost? 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 01:49:33 PM »
Dave: Those are not Troy Bilt Roto Tiller machines on sale in Buriram. They are in fact Tazawa Tiller Machines in 6.0 HP or 7.0 HP or 6.5hp. Not in the photo is the Orec Super Fresh PICO SF66V 6.3hp roto tiller. In the Honda Power Products Display inside Ruangsangthai in Buriram is the genuine Honda FJ500 garden and farm cultivator. Less gasoline is used with the Chillington Crocodile Garden Hoe popular with Buriram Farmers and expat gardeners. This week 980 Hoe's are to be assembled and delivered to the Buriram College of Agriculture and Technology. My family owned store is proud to earn the purchase orders from Buriram Hospitals | Buriram Schools and Buriram Sports Facilities. Expats can enjoy the benefit of the bulk buying power of Ruangsangthai on selected products including garden hoes.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 02:34:08 PM »
This week the Husqvarna importer has several models in stock in Bangkok. The push manual mower is more than double the price of the Bosch push rotary mower. 5990 baht for the Husqvarna push rotary mower in Thailand.
The Husqvarna automower sells for 105,930 baht plus shipping from Bangkok.
The Husquvarna ride on TC138 sells for 212,930 baht plus shipping
The Husquvarna riding TC238 lawn mower sells for 266,430 baht plus shipping from Bangkok.
The zero turn Husquvarna 213c sells for 310,300 baht plus shipping from Bangkok.
The official Husqvarna importer will send a lawn mower to your location in Buriram for 6 baht (each direction) per kilometer. Husqvarna is a fine product, yet the prices are substantially higher than my family owned lawn mower shop is comfortable when I can stock, service and sell genuine Honda Power Products and genuine Troy Bilt ride on mowers | Troy Bilt self propelled mowers | Troy Bilt Ride on lawn tractors. I am happy to source and delivery most any legitimate brand of ride on lawn mower for Buriram expats if the parts are in Thailand for after the sales service. Troy Bilt service has proven top class for expats in Thailand who purchase Troy Bilt Ride On and Zero Turn mowers through Ruangsangthai.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 11:02:30 PM »
Monday morning an expat who lives in Chiang Rai visited Ruangsangthai Hardware in Buriram. Mr. Mark had done his homework and realized Mr. California Bob had quoted him the lowest price in Thailand for a Troy Bilt zero turn riding lawn mower. By this Wednesday morning the brand new made in the USA Troy Bilt Mustang 54 zero turn lawn mower was delivered and demonstrated to the proud owner with several rai to mow. For the past two years I have been able to provide professional delivery to most any province in Thailand for the Troy Bilt ride on and zero turn lawn mowers bought from my family owned hardware store in Buriram.  The gravel road was not the first non paved road the lawn mower delivery team has driven in Thailand. Today I ordered several more lawn mowers both electric and petrol to have in stock in Buriram.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick