{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: New excellent Power Buy in Buriram  (Read 5616 times)

Offline Rolando

• http://buriramexpats.com/
New excellent Power Buy in Buriram
« on: April 09, 2016, 11:22:28 AM »
Good News!!! Last week I was in the new Power Buy shop in Robinson, Buriram. Shortly after opening in the morning, I looked for a new Printer. I nice man (may be the CEO?) spoke to me in ENGLISH! I could ask my questions and got good answers. So I did buy my new Printer. What a diffenence to the Power Buy in Homepro! There they only speak the native language! Of course I`ll buy also in future only in the new Power Bus in Robinson Buriram.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
Re: New excellent Power Buy in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »
Yes indeed, although we did meet up with an English speaker there a few months ago. What I thought I had learnt long ago I had to learn again: never buy from a big store. After about 5 prints I got the f***ing message 'no f***ing paper', which was stupid of me as I thought there was. Ok, back for the guarantee and we don't see the machine for two months. It sort of works, reluctantly, if we never turn it off. It would work even better if we never never had a power outage, which we do.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »
Yes indeed, although we did meet up with an English speaker there a few months ago. What I thought I had learnt long ago I had to learn again: never buy from a big store. After about 5 prints I got the f***ing message 'no f***ing paper', which was stupid of me as I thought there was. Ok, back for the guarantee and we don't see the machine for two months. It sort of works, reluctantly, if we never turn it off. It would work even better if we never never had a power outage, which we do.

It's not the best idea to buy computer products from a large store or mall.

I usually buy my computer equipment in Thongchai electronics.

Head along the main road and pass the bus station on your right. At the traffic lights turn right. The shop is 100m on the left.

Offline IRON DUKE

• Contributor with future
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 02:01:38 PM »
Starman

I need to visit a good computer shop in town.

Can you please expand a little on your directions to the computer store you talk about.

If I was to leave Robinsons travelling back into the town, would I turn left onto the road that has the main Buriram Bus station on the right hand side? Then turn which way at the traffic lights?

Thanks
Taffy148

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 02:51:26 PM »
OK Taffy148,

From Robinson you would travel along the main road. At the second set of traffic lights turn left. You will bass the bus station on your right, you will see Tesco Express and a large 7/11. At the next junction with traffic lights you turn right. The computer shop is 100m on the left.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick