{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: OH NO,,,,,McDONALDS IS ARRIVING IN BURIRAM  (Read 25704 times)

Offline bart simpson

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: OH NO,,,,,McDONALDS IS ARRIVING IN BURIRAM
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2016, 09:53:39 AM »

If you read my post you will see I said " there is not a burger in the land that is 100% beef". No mention of any processes. What you say about fat is true. So you need some kind of binder to hold the fat in. Something like rusk. Hence not 100% beef.
[/quote]
I did read it and most, at least in the States, are 100%.. Americans never put a binder in hamburgers. It seems quite common in England.  English hamburgers taste like meatloaf to Americans. I do like a little chopped onion mixed in though. Burger King and McDonalds uses no binder. That's what most Americans are use to. Maybe there isn't a 100% beef burger in all the land of England.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »
I feel sure the 3 Hitachi girls take a little hammer on a regular basis!!

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 12:42:43 PM »

If you read my post you will see I said " there is not a burger in the land that is 100% beef". No mention of any processes. What you say about fat is true. So you need some kind of binder to hold the fat in. Something like rusk. Hence not 100% beef.
I did read it and most, at least in the States, are 100%.. Americans never put a binder in hamburgers. It seems quite common in England.  English hamburgers taste like meatloaf to Americans. I do like a little chopped onion mixed in though. Burger King and McDonalds uses no binder. That's what most Americans are use to. Maybe there isn't a 100% beef burger in all the land of England.
[/quote]

Starman owned again haha... Mcdonalds. Burgers are fine and it's a great addition to. Buriram... I'll be eating there every week..... You need to stop watching Jamie Oliver

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 06:50:53 PM »

I rest my case. Thanks Toffo.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:53:39 PM by Starman »

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 08:02:02 PM »

Based on the photo I would say each requires a different size drill.....

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 07:55:50 AM »

Based on the photo I would say each requires a different size drill.....
[/quoll te]
I feel sure my drill will satisfy all 3

Offline bart simpson

• Contributor with future
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 10:48:35 PM »

Starman owned again haha... Mcdonalds. Burgers are fine and it's a great addition to. Buriram... I'll be eating there every week..... You need to stop watching Jamie Oliver
[/quote]
And stop watching the big sack of pink slime Michael Moore. LOL. Some people are so gullible.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 06:50:13 AM »
Michael Moore?????

Gullible? Even you, Bart, admitted that the process was used!!!  555

Funny thing is that only last week Toffo said ",I don't trust local retailers with meat. Buy fresh..slaughtered yesterday. Easy to find if you ask around". And now??? That is funny.

Offline davureborn

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2016, 08:41:02 AM »

I generally make my own Hamburgers and I do use a little flour and egg to keep them together. Plus onions, garlic and chilli of course

[/quote]

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 08:55:47 PM »
Made it to McDonalds today.  The Big Mac was acceptable. 

The fries tasted like they were done a 1/2 hour before.    (I put this down to a new store trying to keep up with demand)  They have yet to realize how to manage timing. 

They did not ask for what I wanted to drink, I think I got coke.   There are no customer despensors for you to choose, the order section gives to you. 

For mikeyd's in Thailand I would give it a B.  But it needs some customer service overisite. 

« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:57:34 PM by urleft »

Offline toffo

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2016, 10:47:14 PM »
I was there Saturday and Sunday.. It was a shambles on Sunday.. I asked for a Happy meal fried chicken and a cheeseburger meal.. Waited 10 minutes in the drive thru and they gave me 4 cokes ( only asked for 2 ) and a big box saying family meal with chicken galore in it and a cheeseburger.. I couldn't be bothered talking to them anymore so left with a meal that should have been 200 baht more...

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 07:31:51 AM »
I was there Saturday and Sunday.. It was a shambles on Sunday.. I asked for a Happy meal fried chicken and a cheeseburger meal.. Waited 10 minutes in the drive thru and they gave me 4 cokes ( only asked for 2 ) and a big box saying family meal with chicken galore in it and a cheeseburger.. I couldn't be bothered talking to them anymore so left with a meal that should have been 200 baht more...
Looks like someone else would have got your order

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2016, 07:55:44 AM »
BTW, it is more fun to be inside and eat.  Watch all the Thai's come to McDonalds for the first time and order some Thai rice dish. 

Offline toffo

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2016, 11:56:25 AM »
Looks like someone else would have got your order

Looks like everybody in the drive Thru was getting  everybody's order from 2 cars back haha...

Offline smoooth2

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2016, 12:18:40 PM »
I don't mind the occasional Macca ... but last night I had the worst McChicken burger I've ever eaten.

The "chicken" was a 4mm thick slice of something .... perhaps the sole off one of the tradies boots ....

I'm guessing it had been tenderised by several road construction pieces of machinery, then left to dry in the carpark for several days, before being eventually reheated in Macca's oven, then overcooked by about 5 hours.

So .... steer well clear of the chicken burgers. Saying that mine was absolute shit, actually gives it a lot more credit than it deserved !!

The fillet of fish burger, and McCafe coffee are excellent.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick