{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Swimming Pool  (Read 28026 times)

Offline zzzozzz

• Contributor with future
Re: Swimming Pool
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 12:57:17 AM »
I am proud to state that I have met and do business with several expats who build swimming pools in Buriram and Surin province. No question which swimming pool builders order proper concrete, steel, tile adhesive, tile grout, 4" by 4" specific swimming pool tiles and name brand water filter systems. I've had the honor to be invited to several swimming pools built by a Surin based expat who builds swimming pools to a top standard. There may be other expats who build swimming pools on a professional level, yet I have not been invited yet to see the pools under construction or completed. I stock and sell sand filters, swimming pool pumps, spa pumps, swimming pool equipment and swimming pool water treatment chemicals. It takes two days maximum to spec out the equipment for a swimming pool. It is a more difficult job, best done by professionals, to spec the steel and concrete necessary in a particular swimming pool in Buriram. Kera Tile with Crocodile or Weber tile grout, tile adhesive is a top selling item at Ruangsangthai. Please enjoy some free coffee served by the Hitachi models while you consider the swimming pool equipment on display at my family owned builders merchants.

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 09:38:58 AM »
Nice looking pool!

Offline Pichai

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »
Khun Kyllo: The swimming pool team of Ruangsangthai is delighted to see your concrete tiled swimming pool in operation at your home not far from my hardware store. Mr. Aud was proud to help you select the Rowel 2hp swimming pool pump and the Jazzi 700 liter sand filter which your Buriram Swimming Pool Builder installed at your home. This Sunny Saturday morning a semi truck with two full trailers of TRS swimming pool salt have arrived to be unloaded, stacked on pallets, plastic wrapped and placed in my covered warehouse in Buriram. I now have a Zodiac TRI swimming pool salt chlorinator in stock at Buriram Home Builders Merchants store. Pool and Spa delivered a pallet of Cleartrine and a pallet of Swimtrine swimming pool chemicals on Thursday to my Buriram Water Pump Shop. The name brand and generic brand swimming pool chemicals are in stock next to the Zelbrite from Australia. Thank you, Mr. Pichai

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2016, 07:33:16 PM »
A bit info :  60 cm thick reinforced concrete wall on all sides. 140 to 160 cm debth.  total width is 90 cm. sandfilter-system with a 8000 baht pump, all bought at Ruang sang thai. Total cost all together with paintjob, 380.000 baht.  Any questions, feel free to ask

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2016, 07:00:59 AM »
Looks great. Happy swimming.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »
A bit info :  60 cm thick reinforced concrete wall on all sides. 140 to 160 cm debth.  total width is 90 cm. sandfilter-system with a 8000 baht pump, all bought at Ruang sang thai. Total cost all together with paintjob, 380.000 baht.  Any questions, feel free to ask

zzzozzz, can I ask  - the 380k you have now quoted is 27% higher than the 300k you quoted in an earlier post.

Was that 'extras' or an over spend ?

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2016, 05:22:57 PM »
I agreed to a prize ( 300 ) and went home to Norway. At that point i hoped it would be enough and so did the builder. Had to spit in 80 extra to get it finished.

Anyway i`m pleased with the total cost.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2016, 05:34:59 PM »
I agreed to a prize ( 300 ) and went home to Norway. At that point i hoped it would be enough and so did the builder. Had to spit in 80 extra to get it finished.

Anyway i`m pleased with the total cost.

Thank you - it looks a nice pool.

Offline DeputyDavid

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
Yes it does look very refreshing. Well worth the money.

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2016, 07:34:18 PM »
Yes it does look very refreshing. Well worth the money.

Thank you :-)

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2017, 10:10:30 AM »
It's just short of 2 years since our pool,was built so a quick update for anyone interested and/or considering a pool build.

When I posted about the original build I mentioned that I had purchased a Aurumn Solar Salt Water Chlorinator. One member posted on reply that Autumn Solar were a new company and their chlorinators unproven to date. Seems he was right. The salt cell failed about 14 months in with the replacement cell also failed a couple of weeks ago. The cells are not cheap at (16,000) so I bit he bullet and now have a Hayward Aquarite with the biggest cell available. Currently it's running so effectively its dialled down to about 20% production. Seems to be a very simple system to operate and I believe is the best selling chlorinator system in the world ( apparently, maybe) .

Whilst changing the chlorinator I decided to upgrade the pump also. The original pump has operated trouble free since installation and is now boxed up as a spare ( just in case).
The new one is an Emaux Eco pump. Not cheap but there were several reasons for the change.
It's variable speed so I can run it at a much lower rpm. This improves filtration and reduces strain on the whole system whilst in normal filtration mode. It also means that because I run the filter for longer I can dial down the chlorinator which should protect and improve the salt cell life. ( that's the theory anyway).
Should save a considerable amount on electric. My normal running speed is equivalent to 2.5 100 watt light bulbs. That's opposed to around 2kw per hour with the old pump.
It's whisper quiet. Literally can't hear it with the door closed on the pump room. Makes for a much more relaxing environment.

Apart from that all is good and 2 years along I enjoy the pool pretty much every day.

Offline olavhome

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2017, 10:44:16 AM »
Only had mine for 3 weeks but enjoy it normally at least twice daily.
But quite novice on pool at the moment, so how many hours are you running your pool daily?
We have been doing 4 hours since pool only 6x4 meter and we are 2 People but think increase it to 8 hours.
Instruction book say time should be increased in "hot temperature" so think might be a good idea.
Have Emaux Saltwater Clorinator system bought and installed by Ruangsangthai.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
Hi Ovalhome.
Pump rain tIme depends on a couple of things. You need to calculate your pool volume in gallons and then check a) your pump capacity gallons per minute and also your filter capacity. The aim is to ensure you turn the entire pool volume over at least once every 24 hours. 4 hours sounds like it may be a little on the short side.
If you pm me with your filter / pump / pool depth details I'll work it out for you.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick