{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: May soon be able to do 90-day reports at 7-Eleven stores?  (Read 4975 times)

Offline hotnutts

• Contributor with future
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
Re: May soon be able to do 90-day reports at 7-Eleven stores?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
I think I remember reading some thing about in the future foreigners will be able to do their 90 day reporting via the internet , this article about being able to do a 90 day report at a 7-11 store does not mention some one on a 1 year visa extension because they are are married to a Thai National , only Retirement extensions .

Offline mike

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 02:38:19 AM »
I read it differently. The first section deals with people who need to do 90 day reporting with no mention of what type of extension. The second section deals exclusively with retirement visas and nothing to do with extensions.

Of course I may be reading this wrong.

Mike

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:50:22 PM »
A bloke in a bar told me yesterday that soon Retirement and Marriage extensions will be done in the Dairy Queen in Taweekit.

Seemed like a switched on type, ex special forces and unarmed combat consultant to the Royal Thai Police etc., so I guess it's real.

Offline JasonB

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 04:03:31 PM »
A bloke in a bar told me yesterday that soon Retirement and Marriage extensions will be done in the Dairy Queen in Taweekit.

Seemed like a switched on type, ex special forces and unarmed combat consultant to the Royal Thai Police etc., so I guess it's real.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »

That is not what I said!!!   

Offline andy

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 05:37:26 PM »
Just a quick one. 

I am working as a teacher in Nang Rong (three years) and my school phoned Cap Choeng (spelling of the place is a mystery) and they told me all 90 day stamps could now be done by post (last week).  No passports are to be mailed, just photocopies of the relevant pages, plus your white 90 day confirmation slip.  One week later, they said they never recieved the paperwork and even though it was sent by EMS they didn't seem to care. 

Anyway, now they say they have stopped doing the 90 day reports by post, as there's a farang somewhere using a false passport (from a deceased farang) to obtain his residence.  Confusing, but true. 

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off to Cap Choeng again and all expenses are being paid by our local government - you couldn't make it up.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick