{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Flying saucer in back garden  (Read 5577 times)

Offline hotnutts

• Contributor with future
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
Flying saucer in back garden
« on: October 23, 2014, 09:39:15 PM »
I was just watching a documentary about a woman who said she had been abducted by aliens who took her away in a flying saucer and carried out some sort of medical exam on her . I told my wife about the woman and as usual the reply was woman crazy  ::)

I said to my wife that if I ever saw a flying saucer land in our back garden and a door slowly opened and a silent ramp slid out of the doorway I would for sure have to walk up the ramp into the saucer and see what was going on.  My wife just said you crazy man  ::)

So this got me thinking , would you have the bottle to walk up the saucers ramp into the unknown to possibly never be seen ever again or would you just stay as far away as possible and call the boys in brown  :biggrin:

Offline JasonB

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Flying saucer in back garden
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »
Walk up the ramp for me,calling the mib would be a waste of time... :biggrin:

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »
Maybe I would send the mother in law up first.

Offline hotnutts

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
Maybe I would send the mother in law up first.

Are mother in laws that bad  ;D

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 07:30:30 PM »
I'd stick a sign at the bottom of the ramp 'Free Rice Inside, and if the neighbours came back alive I'd go for a look !

Offline hotnutts

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:57 PM »
I'd stick a sign at the bottom of the ramp 'Free Rice Inside, and if the neighbours came back alive I'd go for a look !

Freddy would not curiosity and possibly fame and fortune drive you to walk up the silver ramp into the pulsating craft and what if the alien occupants are wanting to make contact with a human . Once inside the saucer after a painless medical rectal examination  you may offered the position of being the sole aliens representative on earth, and given unlimited power and control over  all humans . Just think what you could do with all that mighty and unchallengeable power , just think what you could achieve when the aliens give you your own mega gigantic fully armed battleship craft crewed with thousands of unbeatable ten foot tall alien robots waiting your every command , just think when you instruct the alien captain of your craft to land right out side your local immigration office and as the ships door opens , the silver ramp slides forward  , you slowly walk downwards wearing your new off pink rubberized alien uniform and insignia, while clutching your passport and completed TM 47 form

There gathered prostrate in front of you are all the immigration office staff who in the past so badly treated and disrespected you , just think what you could now do as the aliens supreme earth representative , I know what I would do .  boxingguy

Offline mahdam

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 09:05:35 PM »
I would definitely stay off the Ya Ba

Offline hotnutts

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 09:13:17 PM »
I would definitely stay off the Ya Ba

my current medication has strange side effects , Ive asked Dr Somchai to put me back on the last lot  even though it was a bit more expensive it did not cause hallucinations :biggrin:

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2014, 11:09:42 PM »

Freddy would not curiosity and possibly fame and fortune drive you to walk up the silver ramp into the pulsating craft and what if the alien occupants are wanting to make contact with a human . Once inside the saucer after a painless medical rectal examination  you may offered the position of being the sole aliens representative on earth, and given unlimited power and control over  all humans . Just think what you could do with all that mighty and unchallengeable power , just think what you could achieve when the aliens give you your own mega gigantic fully armed battleship craft crewed with thousands of unbeatable ten foot tall alien robots waiting your every command , just think when you instruct the alien captain of your craft to land right out side your local immigration office and as the ships door opens , the silver ramp slides forward  , you slowly walk downwards wearing your new off pink rubberized alien uniform and insignia, while clutching your passport and completed TM 47 form

There gathered prostrate in front of you are all the immigration office staff who in the past so badly treated and disrespected you , just think what you could now do as the aliens supreme earth representative , I know what I would do .  boxingguy

I think you have been watching too many sci-fi films...........

That is not 'bottle' - walking down soi6 in Pattaya to get from the Derbyshire bar to the Stone Oven pizzaria at 10 o'clock in the evening is 'bottle'.

Offline hotnutts

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • Have You Seen
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:10 AM »

That is not 'bottle' - walking down soi6 in Pattaya to get from the Derbyshire bar to the Stone Oven pizzaria at 10 o'clock in the evening is 'bottle'.

Ah Soi 6 now that brings back memories  ;D

I remember well the night I got my first red rash and the visit to a back street clinic  smilenod

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2014, 09:52:21 AM »

But CoCo you never walk alone.......either Nick is with you or more likely Ben Dover!!

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick