{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Drip Irrigation from Netafim including Micro Irrigation  (Read 17730 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Buriram Drip Irrigation from Netafim including Micro Irrigation
« on: September 27, 2014, 08:09:41 AM »
Hello Buriram Expats interested and active in Farming: While many of you know my family owned builders merchant store sells and repairs all manner of small farming equipment for Buriram Farmers and Buriram expats, I want to announce that I have become the official and exclusive Buriram Province Netafim drip irrigation dealer.  For many years I have sold some very inexpensive lines of drip irrigation products. I will maintain those lines, but for the very first time I have been impressed by the quality, design, reputation and value of a premium drip irrigation system. You can see the complete line of Netafim products on Display inside my family owned low overhead discount farming supply store located on Highway 2074 across from the Buriram PEA four story office building, starting on Tuesday October 14th.  For two days I will have English speaking representatives of Netafim and twenty five other vendors manning product demonstration booths at the rear of my tool dealership.  If there are any other farming related smaller machines, or tools you have seen available in Thailand, but maybe are currently no represented properly or not at all in Buriram Province, please message me, phone me or visit me 7 days a week at Ruangsangthai.  There will be free Pizza, Free Thai Food, free beverages during the Tuesday October 14th "Buriram Home | Garden | Farming | Kitchen Expo and Sale" from 10am to 4pm.  It was a Canadian famer and an Australian vineyard owner who made me aware of Netafim in the same week so I sourced this product and meet twice face to face with the managing director of the firm's Bangkok office. These people seem to know water saving equipment and they are training seven of my sales floor staff in Netafim product knowledge the 2nd week of October. I now offer some very robust garden irrigation products as well as the agriculture irrigation products in Buriram Province.

Offline DeputyDavid

Re: Buriram Drip Irrigation from Netafim including Micro Irrigation
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 09:37:34 PM »
I am looking forward to coming to your store and meeting you.  Thank you for posting this.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 10:05:33 PM »
The two Netafim drip irrigation representatives speak English and have set up a booth this afternoon inside Ruangsangthai Hardware. They have running water to demonstrate some of the filters and other drip irrigation products on special sale this Tuesday and Wednesday inside Ruangsangthai. They are located in the Expo area next to the solar power display.  I do look forward to meeting Expats on either day (or any day for that matter), but Tuesday October 14th is the first time I have arranged to have complimentary Roma Pizza served and complimentary Shrimp Tempura from Jack's Resort Buriram served for the visitors to Ruangsangthai.  The Thai food Restaurant next door to Ruangsangthai will also be serving complimentary meals to our visitors with "meal coupons". 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 07:42:36 AM »
These two men are training my Buriram Builders Merchants store staff  today to have better product knowledge of Netafim low water usage drip irrigation. The Netafim Booth was located next to the solar power indoor booth at the Buriram Home & Garden Show and the response and actual sales of Netafim crop and garden irrigation products to Buriram residents was outstanding. I look forward to serving the needs of both Thai and Expat farmers and garden owners who desire quality long lasting drip irrigation and sand filtering solutions.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 08:07:24 AM »
Last week a significant shipment of Netafim drip line, valves, electronic timers, sprinkler heads, drip tape, other low water usage irrigation and garden watering system components arrived at Buriram Ruangsangthai. I've put the items on display near the other brands of crop irrigation systems and in the gardening sprinkler isle. This week I will set up Netafim drip irrigation on display with the Kyocera solar panels which power a 3hp water pump that is working every sunny day in front of the lawn mower and tool repair department of Ruangsangthai on Highway 2074. For those Thai citizens and expats who have water pumping needs far removed from the PEA electric grid the made in Japan Kyocera solar panels with a control box and no expensive batteries is an option. It would not be a suitable option to run air conditioning or appliances in a Buriram home.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 12:41:13 AM »
The Netafim drip irrigation representative who speaks English, set up a display next to the Buriram solar power panels where the expat speaks English. It is across from the Hitachi Power Tools booth which on Friday has the Managing Director of Hitachi Power Tools, Mr. Kazumi Hoida available to answer questions in English. I do not know the language skills of the three women hired to be spokes models in the Hitachi Power Tools booth. Perhaps they are par with the Jupiter Power Tools women or Nippon Paint spokesmodel. My longest serving employee is guarding the netafim booth this evening.  Netafim did bring several boxed sets of a starter garden, along with more serious farming irrigation products.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »
I am pleased to announce that Mr. Sutouch Yamngam the technical advisor of Netafim Drip Irrigation will be offering advise and answering any crop irrigation or garden irrigation questions in Thai language or English language during a FREE seminar tomorrow on Tuesday  June 23rd exclusively in Buriram at Ruangsangthai. The event will be held from 11 am to 5pm. No reservation is necessary. It will be casual, not a formal College type seminar. If you have any drawings of your current water management or current crop irrigation plan please do not hesitate to bring those materials. Mr. Sutouch drives to Buriram from the Bangkok office of Netafim Drip Irrigation about once a month. This Tuesday he will stay all day at Ruangsangthai to answer any questions and give advise on drip irrigation and micro irrigation in English or in Thai. He is also willing and able to do a complimentary site visit to your crop farm or home garden in Buriram Province if you meet him at our store and draw out a map and make a mutually convenient appointment. Selected Ruangsangthai store employees will be learning more in Thai about Netafim earlier in the day.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 11:56:41 PM »
Do you also have pop-up sprinklers for garden use ?

Offline Pichai

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 07:20:43 AM »
We sold quite a few of the Hunter Brand Pop up sprinklers and a few of the garden timers at the February 2015 Buriram Home & Garden Expo. I will check when I arrive at Ruangsangthai if we currently have pop up sprinklers in stock. This is an easy item to order as we buy direct from the importer to Thailand of Hunter Industries which also offer a nice line of golf course watering solutions. Even in Buriram some expats and Thai citizens have set up nice practice greens which Ruangsangthai supply sprinkler products, hdpe pipe and maintain the water supply.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 09:28:51 AM »
Olavhome: YES in fact I do stock and discount in larger quantity purchases, genuine Netafim pop up garden sprinklers.  The staff in that sprinkler isle understand English and have product knowledge of water sprinkler options. I also have another commercial grade 4.0mm large black Pop Up garden or lawn or golf course sprinkler head from "Naan".  You can see both of these models in deep stock at the Buriram Builders Merchants Ruangsangthai located on Highway 2074 across the Buriram - Phutthaisong Highway from the Buriram PEA Electric office building. I can order any Hunter Industries Sprinkler or Timer that is on the ground in Thailand from the Bangkok importer if that better suits your needs and budget. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer Buriram expat home owners products not normally found on the shelf in a Buriram Home Improvement Center. Mitsubishi Water Pumps will offer several new lines of deep well pumps and multi story pressure tank pumps later this year and I will have English speaking technical advisors of Mitsubishi conduct a free seminar at Ruangsangthai with more advance notice than the Netafim drip irrigation seminar held today.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
Thanks, heard about the Hunter and Naan brands. Did visit your shop last time in Buriram in April, so now know how to find it:-)

Offline Pichai

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 11:25:09 PM »
The two English speaking Netafim Drip irrigation technical representatives who visited my Buriram hardware store last week led training sessions for team members who sell drip irrigation, sprinklers, drip line and other low water usage irrigation products. These gentlemen also spent time on garden watering designs and crop irrigation options for Buriram expats and Thai farmers. I will schedule future visits by Netafim to my store and to customer farming sites in Buriram Province and Surin Province. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 03, 2024, 07:53:28 PM

Re: House for sale Lamplaimat by Wayne from Aus
March 03, 2024, 05:27:57 AM

Re: Visa PRoblem by Gerry