{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Translation Services in Nangrong and Buriram  (Read 28639 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Translation Services in Nangrong and Buriram
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 10:45:54 PM »

Keith - I think you will find the only f@@king up done to the English language was by the Yanks  sick1 :laugh:
[/quote]

What Yanks are here?

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 09:14:39 AM »
My parents spoke the Queen's English, I speak American English, however, half the time with all the slang I don't even understand todays American English.  If we were to eliminate the word "like," these kids wouldn't have anything to say.   newargue

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 08:43:16 PM »
The different interpretations of slang words in English speaking countries amuses me.

My first ever "true love" was a Canadian girl holidaying in Oz.

She proudly announced one day that "she roots real hard for the local ice hockey team back in Canada"

I thought "fuckin bewdy ...all my emus have come home to roost at last !!"

Next day, casually in conversation she said "well ... kiss my fanny ..."

Ahhh ... the good times   5555555555

Offline JasonB

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »
You should have stuck that in the jokes section Mate.....Ah the good old days...remember them well,I think moneysmile

Offline Buriramlanguageservices

• Contributor with future
    • Buriram Language Services
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 08:31:22 AM »
Translation services are available from us. We have already translated quite a few documents, both English to Thai and Thai to English.

Our own certification has been accepted at the British embassy, that was an English translation of a Thai birth certificate and a Thai marriage certificate. We also certified some copies of documents for a police clearance that was accepted by the UK Police.

On a less legal side, we have translated building contracts, school reports and fee structures and also emails.

Notary services is, as previously stated, a different matter. We are currently hot on the heels of a couple of lawyers that have done some other work for us to see where we can get it done.

We don't currently have an office, but our existing customers usually arrange a meet up or ask us to complete the tasks online.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. You can PM us here, send email to Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com or visit our website at www.Buriramlanguageservices.com.

Offline Pattina

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 10:17:17 AM »
I'd like to apologize for my late reply. Thank you for your interest and comments. We have been providing translation services in Buriram and Korat for over ten years.

Is the translation certified?  Yes, it is. We translate official documents for visa application purposes and legal issues. Our customers are graduate students, nurses, doctors, lawyers, visa applicants to various countries, local residents and foreigners.

Where are your offices?  Maps are good things.   please see the attached files.

What are the phone numbers?

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 08:56:41 PM »
Translation services are available from us. We have already translated quite a few documents, both English to Thai and Thai to English.

Our own certification has been accepted at the British embassy, that was an English translation of a Thai birth certificate and a Thai marriage certificate. We also certified some copies of documents for a police clearance that was accepted by the UK Police.

On a less legal side, we have translated building contracts, school reports and fee structures and also emails.

Notary services is, as previously stated, a different matter. We are currently hot on the heels of a couple of lawyers that have done some other work for us to see where we can get it done.

We don't currently have an office, but our existing customers usually arrange a meet up or ask us to complete the tasks online.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. You can PM us here, send email to Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com or visit our website at www.Buriramlanguageservices.com.

Just a quick thank you to Buriram Language Services for the speedy turnaround of my translations this week.

Good quality and excellent value.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2015, 09:03:04 PM »

Just a quick thank you to Buriram Language Services for the speedy turnaround of my translations this week.

Is this company accepted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok ?

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »

I am sure the proprietor will answer that - mine were for a visa application for the UK.

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2015, 12:56:32 PM »

The requirement form the MFA is that "the translator should certify the transalation as true"

It is our understanding the the list of translators that is listed is an advisory one for those that cannot find the right service by themselves. We have done work for a number of different government agencies and to this point our work has always been accepted.

mxyzptlk

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 01:38:14 PM »

The requirement form the MFA is that "the translator should certify the transalation as true"

It is our understanding the the list of translators that is listed is an advisory one for those that cannot find the right service by themselves. We have done work for a number of different government agencies and to this point our work has always been accepted.
FYI
When I click on the link to your website, I get a "Server Not Found" error

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 01:55:17 PM »
Yes, indeed. Sorry that we forgot to inform you but our site is currently down. We are in the process of changing hosts after problems with the previous one. We will be back up soon.

Meanwhile you can still contact us at Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com.

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2016, 09:04:33 AM »
We are pleased to announce that we can now offer translations in the following languages:

Thai/English/French.
Thai/English/Dutch/Flemish.

We have been very busy lately with translations for many requirements. These include passport applications, visa applications for Thai spouse, wills and testaments.

We have also provided on site interpreter services at the family court, ampher offices and banks.

If you require translations or the services of an interpreter then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Buriramlanguageservices@gmail.com

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM