{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Service at Nissan dealership  (Read 9953 times)

Offline davu

• Prolific Member
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Service at Nissan dealership
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 02:13:33 AM »
We found out that you have to go early morning,this time it was finished in one hour, no problems. My wife can make car lifts shake when she's in the mood so we went by just before they closed in the evening and got 'done' by 09.00 the next day.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 02:24:59 PM »
...  and after our last service I noticed that the 'dirty' inscription done by our brat on the back of the car had disappeared as the car had been washed. Worth complaining sometimes....

Offline finnomick

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 11:07:03 AM »
Another year another service at Nissan Buriram and yet again more dissatisfaction. When the truck was ready and we'd paid the bill, the first thing I saw when I opened the door was the thick black oily marks on the transmission tunnel carpet. AGAIN ! Same happened last year. So, unaccustomed as I am to complain for fear of upsetting the staff, we got the service manager to have a look. Very apologetic he was too. He got a cloth and some upholstery cleaner and did the cleaning job himself. He then put paper floor mats in both the front footwells. Just a tad late. He also said he keeps telling the mechanics to use the paper mats but a quick look at other vehicles being serviced showed none in place. Another grumble was that despite telephoning and asking the approximate service price, when we booked the truck in we were told that, as it was so old -- 4 years and only 50000 km -- we would have to pay extra labour charges. Where do they get these ideas from ? I noticed a new Nissan dealership is being built in Nang Rong so next service I may give them a try but if they are part of the same group I don't hold out much hope. Next service I'll insist on some paper mats in the footwells before anyone gets in.

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 07:26:47 PM »
I never had that kind of problem, maybe they treat trucks differently from cars. The service manager is great, which probably means that he won't be there for long in my experience. On one side he is rushing around trying to satisfy customers and getting little acknowledgement from his bosses, on the other side I should imagine that the servicers don't like his constant nagging.
Do you not have a contact person there? The lady that sold us the car seems always ready to help.

Offline finnomick

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 07:52:59 PM »
D.U.B. The sales chap is always helpful and so was the service manager -- no grumbles there. It's just this ' don't give a to55 because it's not mine ' attitude is what I dislike and the mechanics there seem to have plenty of it.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick