{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Beer Prices have increased recently  (Read 56710 times)

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
Re: Beer Prices have increased recently
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2011, 06:25:58 AM »
I went to the Irish Bar and got a Magners.  But was almost kicked out, all the others in the bar had Archa.  Must be a male bonding thing that I am not part of. 

So let me get this correct because you drink Magners others have to drink Magners that is bolloxs If people go into any bar they can drink what they wish if it is ARCHA up to them,I go into bars and my personal choice is to drink LEO.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »
I went to the Irish Bar and got a Magners.  But was almost kicked out, all the others in the bar had Archa.  Must be a male bonding thing that I am not part of. 

So let me get this correct because you drink Magners others have to drink Magners that is bolloxs If people go into any bar they can drink what they wish if it is ARCHA up to them,I go into bars and my personal choice is to drink LEO.

I was trying to make light fun.  Personally I really don't care what you drink. In the evening I can usually be found sitting outside my store drinking a Leo.  But I like my first drink on a hot day to be an Ice Cold Magners. 

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2011, 08:18:42 AM »

I was trying to make light fun.  Personally I really don't care what you drink. In the evening I can usually be found sitting outside my store drinking a Leo.  But I like my first drink on a hot day to be an Ice Cold Magners. 

Most normal peoples first drink of the day is TEA or COFFEE prehaps you need help?

Offline mario299

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »
I was thinking a nice shot or two of tequila first thing would do the trick! Really gets the blood flowing.
 whistle

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2011, 08:40:58 AM »

Most normal peoples first drink of the day is TEA or COFFEE prehaps you need help?

First off, how many "normal" Americans do you know?  Most normal people I know can spell perhaps. 

Secondly, we would open our Thailand store at 6 am, within 30 minutes we usually had at least 5 people buying a shot of Thai Whiskey from us. 

Thirdly, I should have stated I would like my first alcohol afternoon drink of the day to be an Ice Cold Magners.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2011, 08:43:16 AM »
I was thinking a nice shot or two of tequila first thing would do the trick! Really gets the blood flowing.
 whistle

A B52 will do that nicely  and for the wife too!

Offline smithy99

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2011, 09:54:22 PM »
Chang  and Jack Daniels tonight   monkeydancing
How much? Did the premium whisky prices also increased recently? biggreen

I had three bottles of jd for free,i paid 42 baht for large chang, i dont do farang bars

before anyone asks i didnt drink the three bottles of jd
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:58:37 PM by smithy99 »

Offline candy

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2011, 09:47:32 AM »
Thirdly, I should have stated I would like my first alcohol afternoon drink of the day to be an Ice Cold Magners.

Alcoholic drink of the afternoon

Why have you written in the past tense.Do you no longer have the shop or do you no longer drink alcoholic beverages?   alcoholic  party12  party9  sadbar

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2011, 06:40:22 AM »
LEO has had a big price hike to 550 a box of 12....Seems a strange marketing ploy when Chang have just launched their Export (which seems to have had a good 'take up'),which will see LEO go up at least 5 baht /bottle,maybe by more in some of the 'watering holes'.
Here at Nookies the price will go up to 55baht,which I guess is still cheaper than the rest of the farang orientated places BEFORE they increase their prices!!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2012, 09:10:10 AM »
Beers prices are up today ,judging by Tescos price it looks around 25 baht/box of 12

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »
Beers prices are up today ,judging by Tescos price it looks around 25 baht/box of 12

What brand ? Just one or all ?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »

Both Chang & Leo,...........they are the only 2 taht the small Tesco's sell by the box

Offline Tiocfaidh Ar La

« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2012, 09:40:53 AM »
Come on a bottle of beer going up by 5 baht,does anyone even care about that it's some small change. smilebar

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2012, 10:44:32 AM »

Both Chang & Leo,...........they are the only 2 taht the small Tesco's sell by the box

So your saying  for Leo from 495 to 520 per case ? BTW my TX does sell Tiger by the case.

Offline Beer Leo

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
Come on a bottle of beer going up by 5 baht,does anyone even care about that it's some small change. smilebar
I have decided to cut in on my noodle soup and still drink my normal amount of beer daily. I might even lose some weight. The next time they increase the beer prices "sôm tam" for my wife have to go.  bravo1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick