{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Rainbow Hill Hotel at Chaloem Phra Kiat  (Read 19804 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Rainbow Hill Hotel at Chaloem Phra Kiat
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »
Different strokes for different folks. 

Right now I am not looking for a hotel, so I just clicked on the link to see it.  Because the info I wanted (recognizable area) was not immediately apparent, I started to go away, but decided to provide a post with some guidance.  Now if I were looking for a hotel I would have gone there. 

I used to work marketing, we tried to present information to entice people to the come to our website and explore our product, lack of information is not an enticement.  Same with too much information. 

And I am sure I am strange to more than just you here.  But then I don't judge against you because you are different than me, too bad you can't do the same.   chairhit   

BTW, maybe you and several other should get together and start and "Everything wrong with Urleft." thread, that could be highly entertaining for all of us.   

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:21:53 PM by urleft »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 07:00:57 AM »
Keith you are losing the plot.........Just carry on living in your little world where you are the boss ,always correct no matter what the overwhelming masses say!

Offline Beer Leo

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 07:45:47 AM »
Different strokes for different folks. 

Right now I am not looking for a hotel, so I just clicked on the link to see it.  Because the info I wanted (recognizable area) was not immediately apparent, I started to go away, but decided to provide a post with some guidance.  Now if I were looking for a hotel I would have gone there. 

I used to work marketing, we tried to present information to entice people to the come to our website and explore our product, lack of information is not an enticement.  Same with too much information. 

And I am sure I am strange to more than just you here.  But then I don't judge against you because you are different than me, too bad you can't do the same.   chairhit   

BTW, maybe you and several other should get together and start and "Everything wrong with Urleft." thread, that could be highly entertaining for all of us.

"Everything wrong with Urleft." Would be way  too easy.  spot1

character4  If you are so concerned about the business why don't you contact the owner directly and help him out.  brick1

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
Keith you are losing the plot.........Just carry on living in your little world where you are the boss ,always correct no matter what the overwhelming masses say!

Exactly,

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 08:28:24 AM »
As I said, any who want to bash me start a thread on it and I will join in, enough here.

I apologize to the Rainbow Hill Hotel that I caused their thread to high jacked by hurting Beer Leo's little feelings.  Best of luck to them in their endeavors. 

Offline Beer Leo

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »
As I said, any who want to bash me start a thread on it and I will join in, enough here.

I apologize to the Rainbow Hill Hotel that I caused their thread to high jacked by hurting Beer Leo's little feelings.  Best of luck to them in their endeavors.

Yes I guess your input will double their business.  whistle
Don't worry about my feelings, looks like you are the cry-baby here.  spot1

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 09:11:56 AM »

Yes I guess your input will double their business.  whistle
Don't worry about my feelings, looks like you are the cry-baby here.  spot1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod