{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Jintana Resort & Hotel  (Read 23024 times)

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Jintana Resort & Hotel
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 10:49:11 AM »
Trust Nookie to lower the tone!

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Bushtersai
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Actually, there might be ST rooms. There are 20 top notch rooms in the main 2 storey building facing the carpark and entrance driveway, but if you drive around to the left of the main building, there are another 20 smaller rooms in a single level brand new complex behind the main building.

They look a bit smaller than the main complex, so could be a bit cheaper. I have not seen inside these smaller rooms, but for only 400 baht for the main building, why bother.

Need to be discreet though. The owners live on site, and take notice of every ant and cricket that walk through the gate. It really is a most impressive complex though. Worthy of a look just to say WOW if you are on that road.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »
Trust Nookie to lower the tone!
You mean I asked before you did!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »
Actually, there might be ST rooms. There are 20 top notch rooms in the main 2 storey building facing the carpark and entrance driveway, but if you drive around to the left of the main building, there are another 20 smaller rooms in a single level brand new complex behind the main building.

They look a bit smaller than the main complex, so could be a bit cheaper. I have not seen inside these smaller rooms, but for only 400 baht for the main building, why bother.

Need to be discreet though. The owners live on site, and take notice of every ant and cricket that walk through the gate. It really is a most impressive complex though. Worthy of a look just to say WOW if you are on that road.
I would be surprised if there wasn't any!!!normally 200 -250 a go!!!

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »

Are there spy cameras Nookie, checking how many "goes" you have?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 11:30:12 AM »
Don't know..........I haven't seen the place yet

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 11:36:31 AM »

Is that room alone or room and broad .... sorry board  ::)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »

Is that room alone or room and broad .... sorry board  ::)

That would be room alone!!!!!!!!!! All incl 750!!!

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »
Really.....750?  Impressive.

Offline Moomin

• Contributor with future
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »
I stayed in the Panorama Luxury Villa for one night as I went to see a Buriram game. Very nice place, I would definitely stay again.

I also saw a couple of stunning uni students who were obviously going for some extra tutoring, one went in for a couple of hours with a sheepish looking thai bloke, and one with an old farang. Mmmmm.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2013, 06:44:23 PM »
I told a friend of mine to check it out, he got a studio room for 700 baht a night.

Stopped by to see him today, looked like a very nice room, especially for the money.  It will be on my list of Buriram hotels to recommend. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick