{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Where to buy hardware tools in Buriram?  (Read 57643 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Where to buy hardware tools in Buriram?
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
While my Buriram Tool shop stocks some socket sets manufactured by Stanley, ACT, Fixman and King Tony you would not confuse these with Mac Tools or Snap On Tools. Auto Mac Power Tools sold in Thailand have no relationship with Mac Tools.  In Buriram some of the Auto Parts Stores do stock automotive tools. There is a fine family owned competitor straight down Highway 2074 heading into Buriram from Ruangsangthai on the left side 1 1/2 blocks from the railroad tracks that has a wider selection of auto mechanics tools than I stock.  This store is just past a Dentist | Medical clinic and always has welding gas tanks in front of the store.  I did place a firm order with the Stanley Tools importer for several models of hand planers. I'll post photos when they arrive at our store. I am always open to suggestions of special order tools that more than one customer will buy.  The response to quality Stanley hand Planers at a fair price as been well received. Significantly easier to find that TORX screws in Thailand.

Offline M1Tanker

• Contributor with future
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2015, 02:02:40 PM »
Pichai,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I am looking for places that sell automotive hand tools (sockets, ratchets, wrenches, Torx tools, etc.) such as Mac Tools or Snap-On.  I am also looking to find places that sell the following brands:
- SK
- Wright Tools
- Hazet
- Stahlwille
- Gedore
- Fluke

Thank you again.

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2015, 10:59:26 PM »
Dear Pichai

Im looking to install two sliding-doors in y house. Does your shop have these, and at what price ?

Offline Pichai

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2015, 02:57:52 PM »
We have aluminum sliding glass doors in two sizes in stock and two colors. We have quality, yet affordable UPVC sliding glass doors which include insect screens in stock in 3 colors and two sizes.  We also are the Buriram dealer for custom size high grade UPVC windows and doors that are measured by a Bangkok trained team, made to order in a proper modern fabrication plant in Buriram and installed by the team.  They come in white profiles with several options of glass including tempured glass.  See me or Mr. Moses or Mr. Bob about sliding windows the next time you visit my store in Buriram. We do have two sets of UPVC sliding doors on display in the store so you can see the fit and finish.  Prices really vary depending on what you select, but brand to brand, model to model, we are 10% less than Thai Watsadu on an identical National brand.  The standard aluminum are very modest in cost.  Size matters so best you come in person to see the fit and finish and decide what is best for your needs and your allocation of funds.  These are not Sun Paradise prices. 

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2015, 02:37:47 AM »
Dear Pichai

Thank you so very much for your quick reply.

I`m delighted to hear you can provide these products.

I`m looking for UPVC doors preferable withouth key. Prize ?
I making an extension on my house (kitchen) and im refering my constructor to your shop. He`s also making a swimmingpool for me and i hope you can provide him with a quality sandfilterpump etc.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »
UPVC sliding doors all come with some standard lock. Some come with a multi point lock. You could choose to not use the lock and only an inside latch. There are six different UPVC sliding glass door options currently in stock at Ruangsangthai. Color of the glass, color of the profile, size of the actual doors all determine the price. If you or your builder come to the store I have of course Thai speaking staff and I am the only store in Buriram to employ native English speaking staff to assist customers. No one will have lower prices for made in Thailand UPVC doors and windows. You might find made in China doors and windows for less money but there will be NO factory support or dealer support for adjustments with made in China windows or doors. I have passed on stocking any doors or windows that are made in China.  I have several brands of sand filters installed for use in Buriram swimming pools, Buriram Spas or Buriram fish ponds. I also stock genuine Zelbrite sand filter media.

Offline zzzozzz

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2015, 06:11:11 PM »
Dear Pichai

I will once again send my builder to you, ordering two sliding doors. I`m abroad and can only trust you will sell him quality products.

Thanks a lot

best regards  Mr. Kyllo

NORWAY

Offline Pichai

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 09:08:39 AM »
The Stanley Tools sales manager for Thailand has told me that three models of Stanley Hand Planners will arrive at Ruangsangthai Hardware Store on Tuesday this week. I'll have them discounted and up on the Stanley Tools woodworking tools display area by Wednesday morning if not sooner. Here is a better photo of the Briggs & Stratton Series 500 self propelled lawn mower I am able to sell at 9000 baht since it was a two week old trade in where the expat bought a larger wheel grass mower.  The Briggs & Stratton engine was made in the United States while the body was made in the same country as Apple iPhone models. I warranty this lawn mower for 18 months with repairs done at my lawn mower repair service center and blade sharpening shop on Highway 2074 in Buriram, Thailand.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »
A better set of photos of the "trade in" Makita PLM4611 self propelled lawn mower with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc 4 stroke engine.  I am happy to consider trade in transactions of name brand lawn mowers when you upgrade to a different size new lawn mower or a new riding lawn mower if the original lawn mower was bought at either location in Buriram, Thailand of Ruangsangthai . I have also done trades in considerations for name brand chain saws that were bought in Bangkok or Europe or Australia or Canada for newer Kanto chain saws I sell.  It has been my Buriram repair department managers observation that expats generally come back for regular maintenance service and will change oil and filters on lawn mowers, chain saws and brush cutters on a timely basis.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »
Stanley hand Planers are now is stock at Ruangsangthai.  A shipment of genuine Stanley woodworking hand planers arrived today at my store on Highway 2074. I discount these well made Stanley G 12 006 large hand planer | the Stanley Baily 12-004 planer and the No 4 Stanley 1-12-204 Planer.  These are not disposable tools. I appreciate Buriram Expat members letting me know which tools they desire. If the tool is "on the ground in Thailand" from a dependable supplier, and more than two people want to buy the tool I am willing to have staff get a price and order the tool.

Offline KhunG

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »
Perfect.  We will visit your store for one of the hand planers Saturday morning.  Thank you!

Offline KhunG

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2015, 05:12:48 PM »
I dropped by this morning and bought one of the Stanley Hand Planners.  Very well built and the price was right.  Thanks for stocking these.

edit: I got the one in the box on the right in Pichai's photo.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:14:43 PM by KhunG »

Offline Pichai

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2015, 06:55:54 PM »
Khun G:  THANK YOU for visiting my store and I was glad to source the Stanley Wood Planers. I'm striving to improve the customer experience, the delivery procedures and the width of brand selections for Buriram home owners and Buriram house builders. If any forum members desire a product that I do not currently stock or display, please do not hesitate to PM me or see me in person. If you have seen the product in Thailand or on a legitimate Thailand web site, if it is "on the ground in Thailand", and I can sell it to more than two customers I am willing to order new brands and new products. Mr. Pichai

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2015, 12:58:32 PM »
I know a couple of guys who are looking for a garden fork. Do you have them, Pichai? If not then can you get them? I have not seen them in Buriram.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2015, 03:45:35 PM »
One of those random salesman came in and presented this product. I bought a few dozen and they sold out. I'll try to find his contact information and see about ordering more of this useful garden pitch forks for my Buriram customers. I have seen similar tools at some, but not all Global House Stores. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick